I sat and watched, quiet in the moonlight at the very edge of the clearing. The person that I watched intrigued me so. She wasn't slender, yet still delicate, like a flower. Almost as if with a touch of my hands, she would break apart and fly away. She thought she was tough and tried to carry herself as such, but I knew better. Her long silken red hair flowed in the moonlight. Her breasts, large and inviting. Her neck, slim and long. Her skin, pale, glowing, and graced with freckles. I watched, transfixed as she looked about. Waiting. This vision of beauty, waiting for me. She lay back against a tree, humming a tune. I watched as she slipped her fingers through her hair, brushing it. It flowed like silk, unlike my own.
I moved slightly to lean against the tree where I stood hidden, trying my best to strike an appropriate pose. A twig snapped under my foot and I cursed under my breath. She turned, her face lighting up as she saw me. It had been forever. She ran over to me, embracing me in an intimate hug. She turned and smiled out at the garden. "I made this for you," she whispered, "For us." "It's... it's beautiful," Was all I could manage. My knees had gone weak.
The trees around us were blossoming. The fresh smell of lilac and apples and lavender hung delicately in the air. The grass, green and wild. Yet soft. A wooden swing hung off a tree. The gentlest breeze caressed my face. It was beautiful. But not as beautiful as the vision that stood before me, looking expectantly at me. She stood a head shorter than myself. When we embraced, she could just place her head in the crook of my shoulder. She took me in her arms and planted the lightest kiss on my lips, turning my legs to jelly. I slipped down to my knees before her, bringing her down with me.
The kiss was gentle, almost as gentle as the breeze that had brushed my face. Her lips, soft, supple. Her breath, sweet with the faintest taste of mint. A tongue, slowly slipped between my lips. My mouth opened to let it in. Gentle, exploring. It slipped between my teeth, touching my own tongue gently. Inviting it to dance with hers. It explored the nooks and crannies of my mouth, running along the two rows of teeth. My tongue, almost numb from desire, could do nothing. The kiss seemed to last for ages. Our tongues, quiet ambassadors, signing a pact that would lead to a much more passionate endevour.
Her hand gently moved up to the first button on my shirt. Painfully slow, she undid the button. A second, then a third in the same slow fashion. A fourth, a fifth. The kiss continued and as oblivious as I was to everything happening around me, I was very much aware of my own body. And every brush of her fingertips upon my bare flesh was amplified and sent little pockets of explosions down my body and between my legs. I was wet, very wet and she knew it. She smiled in our kiss, slipping a finger between our lips and breaking the kiss momentarily. She laid me down slowly upon the grass and moved her fingertips in a feather's touch down my cheek to my throat, down to my collarbone, lingering there with a little more pressure and to the other. I moaned as another spasm shot down my back sending itself straight between my legs.
She smiled and used her forefinger and slid down between my bra covered breasts. She traced it's outline, setting every inch of flesh that she touched on fire. My nipples were hard. They pushed shyly against the cotton of my bra. I moaned as she slipped her hand up the strap and onto my shoulder, back onto my cheek. Then, without a word, she kissed me hard, awakening my body, causing me to wrap my arms around her, clinging on for dear life. I moaned hard into the kiss, thirsting for her hands to start once again it's experienced ministrations on my aching body. She slipped a hand up to cup my right breast, under the material of the bra. Her palm scraped my nipple and I cried out into her mouth. Her other hand reached behind me, lifting my body slightly as she unclasped my bra with such precision. She reached around and removed it. My breasts, bared were covered again by her hands. Massaging, sending tingles all the way down to my toes. My breasts were a bit smaller than hers. I hoped she wouldn't mind.
Her mouth parted from mine and slipped down my neck. Signals were wreaking havoc all over my body. I could no longer feel anything but the pleasure that she bestowed upon me. Her mouth touched my nipple. Lips wrapped around, her tongue swiping at it. Another tingle down my belly and straight into the core of my being. I must've been soaking by that time. I could feel the wetness as the damp material of my panties brushed against my thighs. She took my right breast in her mouth and sucked gently. I cried out, arching my back and grasping her head. Pulling her into me. Holding her there. Unable to bear the pleasure for much longer yet refusing to let her go. Her mouth moved to the other breast and I almost screamed into the night as her lips fastened upon the nipple. My hips thrust up as I fought to slide down her body to stop the pleasure. My vagina was on fire as was my soul. I moaned loudly, unable to keep my breath in my lungs. My fingers ran through her hair, holding her to me. Her hands, now on the catch of my jeans. Skilled fingers slipped the button out of the hole, a zip and the jeans were being pulled down over my hips. My panties, soaked were almost pulled down with them. She took her mouth from my breast and kissed me hard on the mouth. I wiggled my legs, pushing the jeans to the floor as she slipped her hands up to my cheeks. Holding me gently and kissing me with such a force of desperation.
She pulled away and looking me straight in the eye, slipped her hands down my body. I tried my best to stare back at her, finding myself unable to as her fingertips sent goosebumps through my very being. Still staring straight into my eyes, she moved her hands lower. I gasped as she slipped her right hand into my panties. She smiled as her fingers found how wet I was. She pressed her hand firmly against me. Her fingers slipping down just enough. Holding me. I gasped as she moved her hand slowly against me, coating her hand with my juices. My thighs spread, then closed as the sensations took me. My head jerked back as her finger brushed my clitoris. My eyes were closing intermittently as the pleasure coursed through my body, but she always kept her eyes on mine. A finger slipped into me and I cried out, she kissed me hurriedly, muffling the cry. It was getting harder to breathe. My body was convulsing, no longer under my control.
The pleasure was a constant now, my mind was buzzing with it. All the while, the hand, stroked and pushed and slipped and slid across my slit. I could feel my juices coating more and more of me. A finger within me and her palm against my clitoris. A second finger entered and I cried out, it felt like I was boiling over between my legs. I yelled out and she thrust hard into me. Pushing her palm against my clitoris, rubbing in circles. I could feel my orgasm coming and I whispered it to her. "I'm coming." "I know," she whispered into my ear, "I know." Then it hit me, it was the hardest that I had ever felt. I screamed hard, and when I had run out of breath, I took another and screamed again. My body shook, my hands grasped her and pulled her to me. My nails scored across her back. My toes curled and my thighs closed around her hand, as my vaginal walls clamped down on her fingers. I screamed and screamed as the feelings took me, to somewhere I never wanted to return from. My hips were bucking wildly as I thrust at an invader that was already within. She kissed me on the lips, muffling part of the screams and calming me.
As the feelings died down, I spread my legs, allowing her hand to slip out of my panties. We layed there with each other, spending the rest of the night exploring each other more, each time better than the last. Her garden. Still, the most beautiful garden I've ever seen.