Dream of Me for Eternity

It was late that Saturday night when I finally returned home. Drained and tired, I went to the kitchen, rummaged around in the cupboard looking in vain for something to eat. I settled for my usual ... microwavable pasta and a glass of chardonnay. Walking back into the living room I settled back on the couch to watch a cheap vampire flick on the independent film channel. I laid back on the couch, stretching my naked body out on the couch. I dislike feeling constricted, so I rarely wear clothes when I'm at home alone.

Slowly I released a contented sigh. It was at this time that I sensed her sweet voice the first time. Not as if she actually spoke words, her voice just sort of floated through my mind, as her hands gently released my hair and combed through it. My eyes closed of their own accord. I slowly succumbed to the pleasure of her hands. "You are so beautiful. Relax and let me love you."

Her hand moved slowly down my neck as she gently massaged my shoulders. Then her hand came around and cupped my chin slowly sliding back as she caressed my face. On their return to my chin she ran her thumbs ever so lightly across my lips. I opened my mouth just enough and on their third pass I grasped one between my teeth gently. My teeth grabbed it on the soft skin and bit down. I didn't know what prompted me to do this. I'm usually such a careful lover. It was almost if I had been possessed for that brief moment.

She sighed on an in drawn breath, "you liked that didn't you?" again it was as if she hadn't spoken. The words just floated across my mind. Sensing that she enjoyed this I bit down harder. I kept applying pressure until I tasted the first drop of her blood. The sharp coppery flavor startled me a little but what startled me most was the urge to fight her. Even though I had no fear of her. I wanted to bite and claw at her until she begged me for mercy. "You are a feisty one, aren't you," For the first time I truly heard her voice, as she whispered to me. I have never heard a softer, more sensuously seductive voice in my life.

Her hands slid down from my shoulders and cupped my breasts. It was at this time I knew I had to see her face. I struggled up from the couch, turned around slowly until I could see her face. My breath caught in my throat at the beauty that stood before me. Her red hair hung like fresh spun silk down her body. The ends laid perfectly across her naked breasts, swaying gently back and forth with the gentle breeze of the air conditioner. My eyes continued their journey along her milk white skin, as my mind tried to calculate the number of freckles that made their home across her nose and cheekbones.

When my eyes met hers I knew I was lost. For they were the perfect shades of emerald green, with the smallest specks of black mingling among them. The black seemed to blink in and out in the most hypnotic rhythm. Yet they gave me a sense of total freedom and peace. I could see the wisdom of the world in the depths of those eyes. My hands raised her hair and I marveled at how it fell as though it was a waterfall cascading down a small hill. I buried my hands in her hair pulling her to me and kissing her along her jawbone and I watched her eye lids close as I planted soft kisses on each of them. Her hands grabbed my sides and pulled me roughly to her. She kissed me.

This wasn't one of those soft exploratory kisses between lovers. It was hard, deep, and demanding, as though she was trying to sear through my body with her brand of love. Our tongues dueled for the possession of my soul. Finally the battle was decided. We both sat back breathing in short, sharp gasps. Our eyes met and we saw a matching animalistic passion in the deep recesses of our eyes. With a soft cry we both moved at once at each other. In the back of my mind I heard the sound of ripping cloth, as my body was released. The cool air meeting passion-heated skin affected me as no act of softness could. I attacked. With teeth and nails, I bit and clawed her. The whole time hearing her voice, "Yes, don't stop," she moaned, "Let the animal free." Then I felt her respond to me. I felt her teeth as they bit my neck, It seemed like her mouth was everywhere at once. The pain she was causing only seemed to heighten my awareness of her. Our mouths come together in a kiss that spoke volumes about the passion that flowed through us. Even here we were nipping and biting each other's bottom lips and tongues.

Slowly the kiss changed, our bodies calmed, our clawing turned into caresses. Without realizing it we went from advisories to lovers. My hand came up and gently pulled hair back, and I kissed every inch of her face. I tried to kiss each of her lovely freckles, her hand gently glided up my body to caress and hold my passion-laden breasts. I buried my head in her neck, letting the feel of her hair moving over my back and breasts excite me more. I kissed the broken skin of her neck. Tasting once more the coppery taste of blood.

I could feel her pulse beat in her neck as it slowed to match mine. We both sat back with a look of amazement at what we had done. "I've never done something like this, "I said as soon as I could speak. She smiled at me in response and lifted me onto the couch. I curled up with my head in her lap as she gently caressed my hair, running down my back. I arched in pain and pleasure. I ran my hands up and down her legs. Turning my head I placed a soft kiss on the inside of her thighs. Our bodies quickly filled with need again. I rolled onto my back so that I could look into her eyes. As I watched her face I noticed severe differences in her eyes color. They had changed from mesmerizing green to a deep fathomless blue. They now reminded me of looking over the side of the boat into the depth of the deep blue sea.

Here again I felt a sense of contentment and freedom. I thought to myself that I could easily lay here for eternity with this woman and never want for a thing. "Do you really think you'd be able to turn your back on life for an eternity of this?" her voice floated through my mind, I blushed, "Did I say that aloud," I whispered as I buried my head into her shoulder again. "No," she whispered as she lifted my head for another soul-searching kiss.

As she started to sit up I took one of her nipples into my mouth, biting her in the valley between her breasts and listening to her contented moan. Suddenly I felt myself lifted until I was sitting across her lap and kissing her like a person drowning of thirst. In a frenzy of passion our hands were everywhere at once. We caressed each other's faces, kissing around each other's eyes, and nuzzling each other's necks. I leaned my head back on her shoulder, moaned softly in need as I bit her again. Feeling her body respond, I continued to bite her everywhere. She pulled my head up for another kiss, just before she took my hand and led me to the bedroom. For a brief second I thought it was odd that she knew exactly where my bedroom was. That thought fled my mind as she laid me on the bed. Biting me hard on the shoulder, and moving lower until she had my breast in her mouth. My body arched in pleasure, need, and pain. I felt her teeth as she bit the skin around the nipple. Her hands moved down my body the entire time dragging her nails harshly behind them. One went to my sides and the other continued to claw up and down. While the other moved to the juncture of my thighs. She shifted her weight until she was laying beside me on the bed.

At this point I honestly didn't know if I would be able to survive much more of this. When I thought I would die if this continued, Her fingers slid between my thighs and gently brushed over my clit. I let out a loud moan, as my entire body arched. She then slid two of her fingers inside of me, "My,my. Are we a little wet my sweet one?" she asked in a soft voice. Then her fingers slid back out of me and started to roll my clit between them, every so often pinching it lightly. I entangled my hands in her hair and pulled her up for a deep kiss as my hands rolled and massaged her breasts, feeling her nipples harden into small little beads, and catching her moan in another soul searing kiss. Sliding my hands to her back and clawing as another wave of pleasure shot through me. She let out a moan and began kissing and biting her way down my body. When she reached the juncture of my thighs and took my clit between her teeth... Running her tongue back and forth. I let out a scream of pleasure loud enough to wake the dead. 


Startled, and with a small sense of disappointment I awoke to find myself on the couch. My dinner left untouched on the coffee table. I wondered what had awakened me when I felt a pair of hands on my breasts and warm breath across my neck. I relaxed as soon as I heard the voice from my dreams whisper, "Relax, my darling and let me love you."

My body instantly felt like it was on fire as her hands moved everywhere at once. Then it came. An earth shattering, almost life changing orgasm. Right as I reached the peak of pleasure, I felt two small pin pricks in the side of my neck. I felt my life's blood fleeing my body, as a hand came towards my face. She rested her fingers on my forehead and slowly drew them down my face. As she closed my eyes she whispered one last message..... "Sleep now, and dream of me for eternity," and my world went black.