Untitled



She lay upon my bed,
Pretending she was asleep,
I leaned, and whispered to her,
'What I feel for you runs deep.'

It was a bit of a game,
we'd been playing for sometime.
I wanted her, she wanted me
Still, she wasn't mine.

My lips had slightly grazed hers,
she shivered from my touch.
I laid my hand upon her,
and comforted as such.

I moved my hand up lightly,
Slowly my fingers dancing,
Along the curve of her face,
Flames in me slow advancing.

Breath escaped from her lips.
Heat was rising in her too.
I wondered what she dreamed about,
Oh, if I only knew.

I placed my lips upon her neck.
I softly kissed her skin.
A soft groan parted her lips,
As I drew her scent within.

I became a bit more daring,
As I climbed on top of her.
She lay there blinking at me,
Seeming a bit unsure.

Until I pressed my lips upon hers,
And she pressed hard back at mine.
Her sweet taste overwhelmed me,
As I felt us intertwine.

I smiled inside her mouth,
We laid there spreading grins.
Our lips engaged in a soulful dance,
I began to count my sins.

I nibbled on her lip,
And kissed it yet again.
I lowered to her neck as I
Denounced the need for men.

I bit her neck a bit this time,
Her moans excited me.
And so I bit a little harder still,
Until I heard her plea.

I fiddled with her blouse a bit,
And then it came undone.
I paused to look into her eyes...
And I knew it had begun.